You can contact one of our Ambassadors near you to arrange an in-home trunk show for you and your friends and family (and earn free jewelry, but not a sales pitch - we are NOT a direct sales company).
Check the list of events below where you can find our Ambassadors!
February 29, 2020 Gulf Coast Men's Conference https://gc-cmc.org/ (Ambassador - Alicia Root)
February 29th: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Student of the Year Fundraiser, Archmere Academy, Claymont, DE (Ambassador - Maryanne Higbee, 9-12)
- During Lent (next 40 days), private, by appointment trunk shows at The Club at Ruby Hill, 3400 West Ruby Hill Dr, Pleasanton, CA available with Kelly Simpson, contact her at email@example.com.
- March 7th: St. Philip Neri School Spring Craft Fair (Ambassador - Karen Konar) 9am-3pm 6401 Orchard Rd., Linthicum, MD 21090
- March 7th: ManUp Philly, Neumann University, Aston, PA (Ambassador - Maryanne Higbee, 8-4)
- March 13-15th: Walking With Purpose conference, Cambridge, MD (you must be a registered participant of the conference).
- March 18th-20th: New Jersey Emergency Nurses Association Conference, Tropicana, Atlantic City, NJ (Ambassador - Maryanne Higbee)
- March 20-21st: She is Strong Conference https://wwwsheisministries31.org/EVENTS (Ambassador - Alicia Root)
- March 28th: Liberty High School 2020 Spring Craft Fair (Ambassador - Karen Konar) 9am-3pm, 5855 Bartholow Rd., Eldersburg, MD 21784
- March 28th: Faith Filled Women's Conference, Salisbury, MD (Ambassador - Gloria Petropoulos-Papa), 10am-5pm